BORAL METALLON ENGINEERED FLOORING
IMAGE: ©BORAL METALLON ENGINEERED HARDWOOD FLOORING
Boral metallon™ engineered flooring envelopes the earthy beauty of timber flooring and contemporary aesthetics of precious metals, creating a synergy that is truly decadent. With click lock installation, metallon™ seamlessly integrates into your space. Pre-finishing minimises the extra work required and allows for versatility with its ability to be sanded back to reveal a more natural blackbutt or spotted gum finish.
*Boral engineered flooring is not recommended for use in wet areas including bathrooms and laundries.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
• Available in two beautiful Australian hardwood species : Spotted Gum and Blackbutt.
• No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing.
• Low sheen high quality European UV cured acrylic lacquer.
• Minimum 100 gsm film build, for better wearability.
• Easy installation over multiple surface types.
• Features the Uni-click Locking System on all 4 sides.
• Unique colour and grain variations to suit any requirements.
• Graded to AS2796.2 Standard and better.
Grading represents the visual characteristics of the timber and has no influence over structural qualities. Boral metallon™ engineered flooring is not graded for colour variation or grain patterns as they form part of the natural beauty of hardwood timber flooring. Boral metallon™ engineered flooring is graded to AS 2796.2 Standard & Better.
SPECIFICATIONS Sizes: 14mm x 134mm (Blackbutt, Spotted Gum)
Supplied as random lengths: From 600 up to 1,820 (6 boards per box).
Choose from the following Timbers:
[Not a valid template]
Currently no downloads available for this product