BORAL OVERLAY SOLID STRIP FLOORING
IMAGE: ©BORAL OVERLAY SOLID STRIP TIMBER FLOORING
Boral Overlay solid strip flooring has been developed for those who love the style and warmth of a solid timber floor, but don’t have the traditional bearers and joists subfloor structure. Boral overlay is designed to be laid and glued directly over a structural surface such as concrete (80mm width only), plywood or particle board, making great supported for the precision milled 13 & 14mm thick flooring strips.
Boral Timber has a variety of quality underlays, such as Boral 2mm and 4mm underlay that can be installed with an overlay timber floor to provide a range of quality flooring solutions.
*Boral engineered flooring is not recommended for use in wet areas including bathrooms and laundries.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
• Ideal for installing in ground floor renovations over a concrete slab or second storey refurbishments where carpet has been removed and subfloor is still in place.
• Boral Overlay flooring still offers the same depth of wear (top layer thickness) as traditional 19mm flooring. This allows for a number of refinishes over the lifetime of the floor.
• Solid hardwood floors are excellent for asthmatics as they do not harbour dust mites or other allergens.
• Blackbutt and Spotted Gum have a natural fire resistance. Their fire retarding properties, make them suitable for use in many bushfire prone areas under Australian Standard AS3959.***.
• A timber sub-floor gives easy access to the underfloor for plumbing or ducted heating, or to repair wiring.
• Timber is one of the world’s few truly renewable resources.
• Building a sustainable future – Boral Timber hardwoods have full Chain of Custody certification aligned with the Australian Forestry Standard® (AFS).***
Boral Overlay solid strip flooring is available in four grades. Boral Timber meets Australian Standards and uses the aesthetic Boral Timber grading system. Grading is distinguished by selective gum veins, spirals, burls, insect trails and other natural features that give timber floors a unique character, as individual as a signature. Boral Timber is not graded for colour variation or grain patterns as they form part of the natural beauty of timber flooring.
• Classic Grade – A subtle feature grade of timber flooring that provides a low level of natural features. The low levels of natural feature present the floor with a uniform look that is best suited to modern, minimalist styles.
• Australiana Grade – Graded to include the most interesting and moderate natural features to enhance the look of a timber floor.
• Standard and Better Grade – Carefully graded to include the most interesting and moderate features of Australiana grade flooring. This grade offers a minimum level of natural features best suited to a modern style.
• Natural Grade – Boral Timber’s rustic grade displaying a high level of natural features. This grade offers a unique, aged look with extenuated natural features and is well-suited to both commercial interiors and traditional decors.
Note: The availability of some species is state specific and not all species are available in all grades. Some additional species may be available on request.
SPECIFICATIONS Sizes: 80mm x 13mm, 85mm x 13mm, 85mm x 14mm, 130mm x 14mm
Supplied as random lengths: From 450mm to 2400mm
Choose from the following Timbers:
[Not a valid template]
Currently no downloads available for this product