BORAL ENGINEERED HARDWOOD FLOORING
Boral Engineered Flooring reflects the warmth and beauty of natural timber in a flooring system that’s been engineered for perfection in a range of Australian timber species. Boral Engineered Flooring has been designed with a quality multi-layer construction, providing a stable timber floor for easy installation over many level subfloor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood sheeting, vinyl, or over old timber floors or tiles.
Boral Timber has a variety of quality underlays, such as Boral 2mm and 4mm underlay that can be installed with an engineered timber flooring.
*Boral engineered flooring is not recommended for use in wet areas including bathrooms and laundries.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
• The 4mm nominal hardwood top layer allows re-sanding & recoating for a long service life.
• Available in three beautiful Australian hardwood species.
• No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing.
• Boral Engineered Flooring can be walked on within hours of installation.
• The clear coating highlights the natural colour and timber features.
• Boral Engineered Flooring can be glued or ‘floated’ over a level subfloor.
• Can be re-sanded, just like traditional timber floors.
• The board has a precision-milled square edge and a 4 side Uniclic profile for a tight board-to-board fit and a smooth consistent finish
• Boral Engineered Flooring is ideal for asthmatics and allergy sufferers as it does not harbour dust or allergens.
Grading represents the visual characteristics of the timber and has no influence over structural qualities. Boral Engineered Flooring is not graded for colour variation or grain patterns as they form part of the natural beauty of hardwood timber flooring. Boral Engineered Flooring is graded to AS 2796.2 Standard & Better.
SPECIFICATIONS Sizes: 14mm x 134mm (Blackbutt, Spotted Gum, Sydney Blue Gum), 14mm x 186mm (Blackbutt, Spotted Gum)
Supplied as random lengths: Up to 1,820mm for 134mm. Up to 2,200 for 186mm (6 boards per box).
Choose from the following Timbers:
Currently no downloads available for this product